Good evening, friends! Or maybe I should be saying goodnight? It’s 9:15 PM in my part of the world. I’m watching Young & Hungry on Netflix while I write this blog post. Haha. But nevermind that. Let’s get on to the good stuff.
In this post I’m going to share what I picked up at Daiso Japan while I was visiting California in August.
I had never visited a Daiso before but I knew that I would be able to find one while I was in California. For those of you have never visited, some refer to it as a Japanese Dollar Store. The products? Think of your nearby Dollar Tree or Dollar general. It’s that kind of stuff. But to be honest, I think it’s much cuter.
These are the things I picked up
- 4 kraft notebooks
- 2 sets of Flamingo stickers
- 1 set of Llama/alpaca stickers
- 3 sets of Halloween stickers
- 2 sets of Halloween Garlands (One of which I now have hanging off of my bulletin board at home. I love Halloween!)
- 1 set of halloween paper
- 1 set of Sea Otter stationery (containing note paper, envelopes, and stickers)
- 1 donut to-do list pad
- 3 little notepads (I thought these would be perfect for writing the notes that I put in all of my etsy orders)
See, aren’t they cute? I’m so excited to make mail art out of these stickers for the next 2 months. 🙂
That’s all for tonight because it’s getting pretty late here. In the next few days I’m planning to post my book reviews and reading report for August.