Hello friends! I’m back today to share a quick blog post about the books that I read in the month of October. You’ll notice that I have quite a few titles to talk about this month (much more than on a regular month) and that is for a couple of reasons which I will share below.
- I have an Audible.com account so I’ve been enjoying listening to audiobooks (at work and at the gym) as well as listening to the 2 free Audible originals that I get to choose from each month.
- It was Halloween this month! Because of the holiday I decided to read some spooky teen horror novels this month. These books are generally shorter as well as quick to read.
- A couple of the books I read this month were SO GOOD that I didn’t want to put them down. Haha This led to quick reading which in turned helped me consume more books and audiobooks this month.
1. The Healthy Writer: Reduce your pain, improve your health, and build a writing career for the long term by Joanna Penn
2. Girls & Boys by Dennis Kelly
3. Lullaby by Jonathan Maberry
4. The Girlfriend by R.L. Stine
5. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
6. Stay Out of the Basement (Goosebumps #2) by R.L. Stine
7. Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling
8. Strong Girl, Brave Girl by Kelsey Baldwin
9. The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn
10. I am Bride by Laura Willcox
11. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
I’ve linked to each of the books/audible originals that I read/listened to this month if you’re interested in finding out more. I’m still working on posting some reviews/thoughts on goodreads and Amazon but I’ll try to stop by and link to my reviews when I finish them.